The Nu Omicron Chapter of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. will award several scholarships to deserving High School Seniors enrolling in a college/university this fall. Potential candidates will be required to:
• Complete scholarship application.
• Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from Principal, Teacher, School
Counselor, Coach, etc.
• Possess an 85 Average.
• Write an essay.
• Participate in an Interview on Wednesday, May 28, 2014; 6PM at the Nu Omicron Early Childhood Education Center (123-10 143rd St, Jamaica, NY 11436.)
• Provide a sealed copy of official high school transcript.
• Provide copy of College/University acceptance letter.
• If selected, recipients must submit a photo, short essay, and will be invited to attend a Scholarship Awards Ceremony.
The application deadline is May 24, 2014.
For Application, please contact Scholarship Committee:
Romual Jean-Baptiste, (347) 467-0558 or Lifetimeque4@gmail.com
Les Myers (646) 481-7868 or firstname.lastname@example.org